2nd Causality in Vision
ECCV 2022 Workshop, October 23/24, Virtual
Call for Papers
We invite submissions of papers related to the applications/theories of causality in computer vision, including but not limited to the following:
- Causal discovery for high-dimensional visual data
- Causal inference for fair and explainable deep models
- Causal inference for robust visual models
- Causality combined with unsupervised, supervised, and reinforcement learning
- Learning visual causal generative mechanisms
- Structural causal models for heterogeneous and multimodal data
- Novel models combined vision and causality
- Visual causality data collection, benchmarking, and performance evaluation
The submissions should be formatted in the ECCV 2022 format and uploaded through the CIV2022 CMT Site. Submitted papers can have one of the following formats:
- Papers of the same length (no more than 14 pages) of ECCV submissions (eligible for proceedings).
- Extended Abstracts of max 4 pages (not eligible for proceedings).
We encourage authors who want to present and discuss their ongoing work to choose the Extended Abstract format. According to the ECCV rules, extended abstracts will not be archival.
Paper submission and review will be handled through CMT, at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CIV2022/
- Submission deadline: July 31, 2022 (11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).
- Notification to authors: August 17, 2022 (11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).
- Camera-ready deadline: August 22, 2022 (11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).
- Workshop: October 23 or 24, 2022
There may be minor change to the submission deadline acoording to the policy of the conference.